Friday 3 June 2016

THE TAN GLADIATORS

I have been making the most of the sun shining lately and have taken a load of outfit shots for the blog so stay tuned. As promised, I have shot the two items I kindly received for my birthday and they match perfectly together.


I am so happy with these two pieces, I must say I am very impressed with my dad and his wife for purchasing these items. They are so easy to wear, you can literally just throw them on and you have yourself an effortlessly chic summer outfit. 



For a long time now I have been looking for the right t-shirt dress that you can throw on without having to make an effort but still look put together. But so many are made out of thin material or hang weirdly and make you look like a sack of potatoes. But damn Daniel, this dress is perfect. Being from All Saints I knew it was going to be amazing material, one of the reasons I like All Saints as a brand. Yes, it is definitely expensive ... not an item I would be able to purchase myself but it is such an investment piece. I will literally wear this all the time during summer, paired with my gladiators as I have done so or even a pair of black boots for a casual evening outfit. The material is so soft that is makes the dress so comfortable to wear, plus the pockets on the side and the poppers down the middle give the dress a bit of character ... not just a plain t-shirt dress. 

T-shirt dress - All Saints
(Can you see my selfie reflection??)

So another item I received for my birthday are these Michael Michael Kors Sofia Tan Gladiators. Once again I have been looking for a pair of these for ages, but never really pushed myself to buy them ... mainly because the price tags on most of the ones I liked were not in my budget. My main reason for loving gladiator sandals are because they make every outfit edgy. If you have a plain black dress on ... put a pair of gladiators on and it completely transforms an outfit. They are just so cool, I seriously love them. I am very lucky that I received these Michael Kors beauties because once again they aren't a cheap purchase. However, these sandals are so comfy and you can adjust the straps to fit you just right. The zip at the back also makes it a lot easier to slip your foot in and gives them more stability when you're walking around. I have also liked some alternatives below from Zara. 

Gladiators - Michael Michael Kors
High Street Gladiators - Zara

I hope you enjoyed this post, considering I didn't ask for any of these items I think my family did pretty darn good. Such an effortless summer look that I am loving. 

Thank you for reading,

Chelsea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment