Tuesday 21 June 2016

SATIN PANTS

Oh My God. These culottes are life. They are my new found love and are super comfy which is just a bonus. As you will see below I had a lot of fun shooting these photos to show you guys...

Bodysuit - Topshop / Clutch - Accessorize / culottes - H&M (a couple left) otherwise ...(similar here) / 
Gladiators - Michael Michael Kors


I love H&M but I wont regularly go in there and have a full on splurge like I will in Topshop or Zara, it is those little gems that you have to keep an eye out for. On the off-chance of hopefully finding a little gem waiting to be claimed by me, I walked into H&M not really needing anything in particular (which never stops be from purchasing more clothing, shoes and accessories) and BAM I spotted these babies. There they were glistening on the rail ... the only pair left which were a size UK14 *cries*.

Not able to let go of them I marched to the changing room praying that they would fit, then I spotted some hanging in the changing room which were a size UK12 *yayyy for big hips* ... Fortunately the elastic waist band is very tight and fits to any waist size which was exactly what I wanted so they went straight in my basket. 




At the time I wasn't really sure how I was going to style them but I just had to have them because they are so comfy and although the elastic waistband is tight everything else just hangs loose (so you can kind of get away with hiding a food baby) ... not to mention the colour and material. 



Anyway as you probably know from previous posts and my instagram, I am digging bodysuits this summer ... so what better way than to style these jazzy pants with a nude body. The nude/tan/gold colour hues are all very similar but due to the different textures of each item; especially the culottes; it adds depth to the outfit. I didn't want to create a massive contrast in colour with the outfit as I wanted the attention to be on the culottes, therefore I paired it with a tan body and my Michael Kors sandals for a summer vibe. However, this look can easily be turned into evening wear by pairing the culottes with nude heels and a sheer white blouse. 



These culottes also come in a dark blue colour which have size UK10 left at the moment, I have linked them in case more sizes become available. However, I have also linked an alternative. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, more outfits coming soon.

Thank you for reading,

Chelsea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment