Friday 10 June 2016

A WOMEN WITH GOOD SHOES IS NEVER UGLY.

The weather has been absolutely gorgeous so I thought I'd get freaky with nature ... well actually just a tree and some flowers (because they make for good photos). Recently my go-to outfit for these hot summer days are by beloved pleated culottes and a crop top or bodysuit. But for the cooler casual evenings or for those days where you just don't want to bare as much skin, this blouse is perfect. 

Culottes - Topshop / Blouse - Topshop / Shoes - Zara 



I actually picked up this blouse and these culottes whilst in Topshop in London and paired them together. I absolutely love this combo and the fact that white is completely acceptable in summer (even if you do spill food down you ... it is still acceptable right?). There is something about wearing white during these summer days that brings such innocence to the season. 




So I picked up this blouse whilst browsing Topshop because I don't really have many shirts or blouses I can throw over a crop top if it gets colder. I really like the cut of this blouse and how it falls, the V neckline makes it really flattering and the sleeves are just long enough to cover any unflattering bat wings that may still be lingering from Christmas. The material is very thin and light which is ideal for summer days and carrying around in your bag (however, be aware that this material does crease!!). Overall, I have created a casual look with a slight touch of sophistication with these leather pointed shoes. However, this blouse can easily be dress up tucked into a black skirt and black heels or a pair of black jeans. 




Now onto these exquisite shoes, which I have to say are a pair of my favourite shoes right now. Slip these on and you will feel like a princess ... with pointed feet. I had been lusting over these shoes for a while, constantly checking Zara and waiting for someone to give me £59.99 for them ... obviously this didn't happen so I just had to bite the bullet and treat myself ... again. Yes, £59.99 is a lot for shoes ... well it is for me, especially WHITE footwear. However, money well spent. They are just as incredible as they look on the website. They are so sophisticated and classy and can completely change an outfit. The only downside is because they are real leather and due to the shape of them, once you have worn them for a while cracks do appear in the leather ... but they still remain beautiful. Thank you Zara. 

I hope everybody has been enjoying this beautiful weather. 

Thank you for reading,

Chelsea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment