Wednesday 31 August 2016

TRUMPET SLEEVES

V Neck Dress - H&M / Blouse - H&M / Shoes - Topshop SOLD OUT (similar alternative)









Well it seems like most of my wardrobe at the moment is from H&M because I have picked up some absolute gems ... for example this blouse. When I said there were going to be more ruffles and frills on the blog I wasn't joking. I have been eyeing up this blouse on the website for a while now so when I was shopping the other day I popped in to see if they had it in store. I love the contrast of the simplicity of the blouse and the exaggeration of the sleeves. As you can see from the photos the sleeves are pleated and the blouse itself has a crinkle effect giving it some texture. The material is beautiful and light which is perfect for layering during Autumn/Winter ... And if I haven't sold it to you yet it was only £9.99!!!!!

Whilst browsing, I came across this V neck black dress which I thought would look perfect layered on top of the blouse for that chic monochrome look (which H&M obviously agreed with because they have styled these two items together). This outfit for some reason gives me those 'back to school' vibes which is very fitting for this time of year. This dress can be paired with anything, whether its throwing on a knitted jumper over top to convert it into a skirt or layer it over a rock band tee and a pair of converse for a casual look. And again another item which doesn't have an extortionate price tag ... Thank you H&M. 

Finally, the high street has been hitting us with all kind of Gucci vibes ... particularly Topshop with their Kylie Backless Loafers. Although these slip-ons aren't completely a Gucci dupe as they don't have the hardware across the top, I managed to hunt them down in the sale so I couldn't say no. They add such an effortless look to an outfit and are so easy to slip on and wear all day. To be honest, I have been eyeing up some of the loafers with the gold/silver hardware on ... especially the blue Kendall leather loafers from Topshop as their androgynous style is right up my street. Definitely another trend for this season, so you could be seeing some more loafers up on the blog very soon, as I'm sure I will cave in. 

Chelsea x 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, I'm glad you liked it. Have a great day also xx

    ReplyDelete