Wednesday 26 October 2016

THE PUFFER JACKET

 Coat - H&M / Turtle neck - All Saints SOLD OUT (similar alternative) / Jeans - Topshop / Boots - EGO
Backpack - Topshop SOLD OUT (similar alternative)











Sorry I haven't been posting as much lately, but the work is real in final year at Uni and I feel guilty always asking my friend to take photos when we have so much work on. But I will try my best to give you two posts a week. 

Anyway onto the outfit. Well as we all may have spotted the puffer jacket is EVERYWHERE on the high street, literally. I absolutely love puffer jackets and I have seen so many beautiful ones ... the only problem is the price tag. Now I don't know about you, but right now I am back at Uni and back to being god damn broke, so when I saw some for £69+ I just couldn't justify blowing my budget for a week on one item of clothing. But once again H&M pulled it out of the bag ... I wasn't lying when I said H&M was killing it right now. I saw this coat online and what I first loved about it was the fact that it wasn't cropped, giving some extra warmth around the legs (which I seriously need in Leeds). Plus, it is only £39.99!!! (but I did get 25% off for signing up to H&M so I got it for £29.99). This coat is literally the closest thing you will get to wearing your duvet out and about in public, it is so bloody comfy! I cannot praise this coat enough because for the price, the quality and everything is spot on. The only thing I would suggest is because it is very oversized, you may want to size down or two (I am usually a size 10 and got a size 8). 

At the moment I am styling this coat with a lot of turtle necks and light wash jeans, I really want to get a marble grey turtle neck to go with this outfit as well. But for now I have styled it will my All Saints turtle neck cropped top, stepped hem jeans and nude EGO boots (which I am wearing to death). Now you may not have seen this backpack featured on my blog before, but it's actually an old Topshop one I got in the sale back in the day. I purchased it for my vacation to Hawaii as I thought it would be ideal to fit everything in when going to the beach and travelling around, plus I really liked the eyelet details. I can truly say it has been such a handy bag, especially for Uni. I don't usually wear a lot of backpacks, but for this outfit I think the backpack really finishes off the 'cool and casual' vibe. So definitely go and invest in a backpack. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, I have a lot more outfits planned it's just getting a chance to shoot them but I will try my very best. Also, who is excited for the Kenzo X H&M collection which hits stores on the 3rd November? ... I already have my eye on a ruffle jumper, so keep yours eyes peeled to see if I'm lucky enough to get one. 

Chelsea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment