Monday 10 October 2016

SPACE PANTS

 Top - Zara / Culottes - Zara / Shoes - Zara / Bag - Zara 









As some of you guys may already know from my Instagram and constantly going on about it on my other blog posts, that I recently went to Paris. Because I knew there would be some amazing backdrops for my photos I kept two outfits aside to shoot especially in Paris for my blog (the second outfit will be up on Friday). I am also going to do another blog post on my travel page about visiting Paris and what we did over the weekend which may be useful for people who want an itinerary or some ideas of what to visit/see if you're there for a short amount of time. 

But firstly back to this outfit, which was so hard to keep under wraps until Paris because I actually purchased these pieces a few weeks before I went away and I love them (I did share a few sneak peaks before this post on Instagram). These culottes I had saved on my phone to buy them as soon as I went into Zara and when I saw them I loved them as much as I did on the website. I purchased the top and culottes together, but ironically I didn't style them together when I was trying them on. I paired the culottes with a couple of other things and it is actually surprising how many pieces go with them. Although I have styled them with another shimmery statement piece; because I wanted to go all out in Paris; on a normal day, I would style them with a basic tee or chunky knitted jumper adding a pop of colour into the mix with my footwear in order to keep it casual and not over-the-top. 

So as I said for Paris I wasn't holding back with my outfits because it's the fashion capital right? You never know who you're going to meet. It was only after I purchased them both separately that I decided I was going to pair them together to create an outfit that looked like a unicorn had sneezed on me. I cannot praise this top enough, not only is the semi-sheer shimmery fabric on trend right now, the sleeves have frills!! You put it on and you seriously feel like a goddess, it is current favourite of mine. To add a casual element, I did pair this outfit with a denim jacket when it got chillier throughout the evening. 

I have only just realised now when adding all the links to these items, that everything is from Zara including these INSANE boots. Before I went to Paris I had all my outfits set out, but there was one thing missing and that was the shoes. I knew exactly what I wanted, a pair of silver metallic boots. I went shopping a couple of days before to search every store to find some (which I didn't think would be hard as metallic is everywhere right now). I went everywhere and I couldn't find a bloody pair, apart from in Primark which just looked tacky. So I ended up in Zara, which I didn't want to go to because I thought they would be too expensive even if I did find a pair. Then I saw them babies which were exactly what I was looking for and they were only £39.99, which to me is a damn good price for a pair of boots ... plus I wore them all weekend and I had no problems which never happens with my feet. Thank you Zara for being a life saver of a store ... and not pricing all of your items too high. 

Another outfit from my Paris trip will be up on Friday and a blog post all about Paris will be up soon, so a lot of content coming your way. 

Chelsea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment