Tuesday 26 July 2016

THE PERFECT PUMPS

Top - Sheinside / Dress - Zara SOLD OUT  (similar alternative) / Belt - Topshop
Shoes - Sheinside








A not so basic Tuesday. I have been eager to wear this dress from Zara that I got for a bargain in the sale and when these perfect little ballet pumps arrived from Sheinside I knew I wanted to style them together. This dress can easily be worn on its own in the evening with some bright heels, however I wanted to transform it into a daytime casual piece. Therefore, I went for the classic white tee underneath to create that modern edge to the outfit which instantly creates a more casual feel (if in doubt on how to make a slip dress more casual add a black or white tee underneath because it works a dream). The lace hem of the dress is purely beautiful and the ruffle layer gives it more depth. To finish, I added a western belt to cinch in the waist to accentuate my curves and to create a much more flattering silhouette. 

When I saw these shoes on Sheinside they instantly reminded me of the Miu Miu lace up ballet flats which I have constantly been day dreaming about, especially when they pop up everywhere on Instagram. Therefore, I had to have them because they were the perfect dupes to Miu Miu. I don't usually wear many flat shoes because I don't like how you can feel every little stone that you walk on, but I had to make an exception for these because they're just so bomb!! I am always a bit iffy ordering from Sheinside because the sizes vary a lot and it is just a pain sending things back, but luckily the shoes fit like a dream ... it was a Cinderella moment. When I received them, the box had two black laces and two gingham laces in so you can match them or mix and match which I thought was pretty cool, plus you can take the laces off altogether and just wear them as ordinary ballet pumps! These shoes are definitely a favourite of mine at the moment and I am pairing them with everything. 

A short but sweet post guys, I hope you liked the outfit. 

I will be posting another on Friday with a KILLER outfit so keep your eyes peeled. 

Thank you for reading,

Chelsea x 

No comments:

Post a Comment