Friday 22 July 2016

SHOE WISHLIST

Whilst browsing the internet lately all I have been seeing are amazing shoes everywhere! Seriously, every website I go onto there's at least 2-3 pairs of shoes that I need in order to complete by shoedrobe (is this even a thing?). I'm not your typical stiletto kind of girl, in fact I hate them because they ruin a night out and all I can think about; other than the food I am going to purchase; is how painful the soles of my feet are ... and if there is one thing I hate it is something interrupting my relationship between me and food. Therefore, I have taken it upon myself to become horrendously obsessed with ankle boots because they are perfect for Autumn/Winter and quite frankly still appropriate to wear in the British weather (although this summer has done us proud). 

Below are a list of shoes I am completely head over heels for (no pun intended):

1. Hannah low ankle statement silver heeled boots in nude faux leather 



As soon as I saw these boots they instantly reminded me of the Acne Ora heeled boots, which are now in the sale but I still can't afford. I had been lusting over the Acne boots for a very long time, hoping that somehow they would magically appear in the my wardrobe but needless to say they didn't. So when I saw these dupes at a fraction of the price, they were the first pair of ankle boots on my wishlist. I actually don't own a pair of nude boots and I don't know why because they will go with everything. The thing that attracted me the most to these boots (and the Acne ones) is the metallic sculpted heel making them more of a unique style and not just your regular old nude boots. 

However, there is one thing I would change about these boots and that is the tan lining around the heel and sole of the shoe. For me it just makes it look cheaper and would look so much more expensive if it was the same colour as the boot itself. But .... I am still going to purchase these because the heel just does it for me. 



The print and colour of these ankle boots are to die for! The burnt-orange/bronzed colour contrasting against the pop of blue makes them such a stand out piece and the white background and floral design makes them a great summer piece. I am a sucker for a printed pair of ankle boots because they complete an outfit. For those days when you just want to throw on some light washed MOM jeans and a white tee, a pair of statement boots make you look put together and not so basic. The pointed toe also gives off that cowboy boot vibe which I particularly like because so many of my boots are just a plain round toe. The colours look gorgeous online, hopefully they look just as beautiful in real life. 



Yes another pair of printed ankle boots, but how can you resist when they are this beautiful. I have got to say Daisy Street on ASOS are killing it with their shoes. Again the print of these ankle boots just caught my eye, they are so fun and have this oriental print all of them. These are the perfect transitional boots from Spring/Summer into Autumn/Winter because of the colour. During summer you can easily pair these with a white summer dress or another colour which is incorporated within the print to really make the colours pop on the boots. During winter you could pair these with a oversized knitted black dress to brighten up the outfit. A very versatile pair of boots which can be paired with plain outfits or if you are feeling confident other prints to create print clashing perfection. 



These heels give me life! Again such as statement piece that can really change up an outfit. I love the star print and how the stars are different colours (giving off that 4th July vibe with the red and blue). But the metallic base won my heart, first thing that come into mind was I need to get these and the Missguided silver metallic bodysuit to pair together with some skinny jeans. You can really experiment with these shoes and that is what I love about them ... but once again you can just throw on a basic outfit for a night out and put on these shoes and look super SASSY. 



Out of all of the shoes this has got to be my favourite design. There is not one thing I would change about these shoes, they are perfect. The toe design is so unusual and contrast of the heel and tan leather makes them look really expensive and chic. A minimal outfit would look great with these mules and would really create a chic outfit that looks very sophisticated. Try pairing with a crisp white shirt and skinny jeans or a black jumpsuit.



These trainers are velvet, what?!?! The most magical trainers I have ever seen. I'm not really a trainer kind of gal, I own one pair of very old new balances. But sometimes my feet feel like they are screaming at me to put on a comfy pair of shoes for once. It seems that no matter what shoes I buy, at first when I wear them they always seem to rub me somewhere. Therefore, I think it is necessary to invest in some trainers and these are right up my street. These would definitely be an investment considering they are £99 but I have never seen crushed velvet trainers that look this good ... with a metallic sole may I add! They are simply irresistible. They would look incredible with my lavender slip dress from Zara (which I have plastered over on my Instagram) and a white tee underneath. An investment piece but one that I wouldn't regret. 

I hope you enjoyed my shoe wish list, there are so many more but these are definitely my top 6 that I need to add into my wardrobe. 

Thank you for reading,

Chelsea x

No comments:

Post a Comment