Thursday 3 March 2016

PRETTY IN PINK

Pink isn't usually a colour I go for (I say pink but it's more of a salmon colour) but when I saw this beautifully structured jacket it reminded me of the powdery pink Prada one that I lusted over during Autumn/Winter 2015-16. Plus it was in the sale so I just kept telling myself that I needed it and I would wear it ... 

Jacket - Topshop (similar) / Trousers - Topshop





My previous posts so far have all been casual outfits because that's what fits in with my lifestyle at the moment, so I wanted to create an outfit that would be ideal for a smart occasion or possibly even an interview. I feel like so many people when it comes to dressing smart feel they need to wear white, black or grey which is understandable because they are such easy colours to pair together. But sometimes I feel like once in a while you need to brighten your wardrobe up, so I paired these two pieces together to create a fairly 'out-there' smart look. Plus I had just had my hair done so needless to say I was feelin' myself...

As I mentioned before I found this amazing jacket in the Topshop sale and unfortunately I have only worn it a few times but I'm still holding onto it because it is perfect for a day where you want to look and feel sophisticated. Even styled with a simple pair of trousers it really compliments an outfit and is definitely a piece that will make you memorable to others. 

I paired these striking striped cigarette trousers with the jacket because the pink in the jacket really makes the colour in the stripes stand out. I would definitely recommend these trousers because they are super comfy and really versatile, pretty much any plain top will go perfectly with them because they are the main focus of an outfit ... plus when have stripes ever gone out of fashion?

I hope you guys liked this post, hopefully it gave you a bit of inspiration.

Chelsea x 




No comments:

Post a Comment